The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 400 block of K Street: copper tubing.
• Residence, 500 block of Argyle Place: refrigerator, washing machine, dryer.
• Residence, 500 block of East 7th Street: copper wiring.
• Residence, 5600 block of Saks Road: television.
• Residence, 300 block of Old Gadsden Highway: cash.
• Residence, 2600 block of Simpson Street: wallet, currency, credit cards, personal I.D.
• Restaurant, 1900 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phones with cases.
• Residence, 100 block of South Allen Avenue: game console, games, tablet computer.
• Specialty store, 0 block of Bill Robinson Parkway: cell phone.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 09-20-2013)
• Residence, 300 block of Pyle Avenue: cash, laptop computer, cell phone.
• Parking lot, 900 block of Kirkwood Avenue: tools, bag of tools, radar detector.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Homewood Acres Drive, Eastaboga: television.
• Residence, Mudd Street, Ohatchee: television, game console.
• Residence, Gilberts Ferry Road, Ohatchee: lawn mower.
• Residence, Gladden lane, Alexandria: firearm.
• Residence, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: 1995 Jeep Cherokee, DVD, televisions, Coca-Cola collectibles, air compressor.