The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Immanual Clayton Singleton, 31: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Jasmine Nicole English, 25: first-degree receiving stolen property.
• Xavier Desmond Brooks, 30: two counts of third-degree burglary.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Gwendolyn Ann Walker, 51, of Hobson City: distribution of a controlled substance.
• Robert Edward Jones, 31, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Charles Edward Hubbard, 55, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
• Steven Cole Couch, 27, of Piedmont: writ of arrest.
• Daphne Deanna Moden, 40, of Jacksonville: failure to appear in court.Roger Mark Noah, 47, of Wellington: obstruction of justice by using a false I.D.
• Stetson Russell satterfield, 19, of Jacksonville: possession of a controlled substance.
• Evelyn Moore Collins, 53, of Weaver: failure to appear in court.
• Dennis Lee Dewberry, 46, of Ohatchee: second-degree receiving stolen property.