The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Friday.
• Residence, 1400 block of Pine Avenue: televisions, game consoles, jewelry.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: television, game console, games.
• Residence, 2200 block of Moore Avenue: television.
• Residence, 400 block of Parker Street: household items.
• Residence, 400 block of Willingham Drive: medications, long-haired chihuahua, debit cards.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: televisions, computer, DVD players, game console, controllers.
• Residence, 1400 block of East 11th Street: copper wiring and pipes, sink, heater.
• Residence, 5000 block of Arrow Avenue, televisions.
• Residence, 100 block of Huntington Trace: coins.
• Residence, 2400 block of Noble Street: stove.
• Residence, 600 block of North Ledbetter Road: cash.
• Residence, 3800 block of Rice Avenue: television, entertainment center.
• Church, 100 block of F Street: bicycles.
• Residence, 4100 block of Choctaw Street: lawn mower.
• Residence, 1700 block of Wilmer Avenue: medications, tool set, jobsite radio, cash.
• Residence, unspecified block of East 25th Street: mp3 players, games, cash, game concole, headset, clothing.
• Residence, 100 block of West 36th Street: motorcycle.
• Specialty store, 1200 block of Noble Street: utility trailer.
• Residence, unspecified block of Bristol Place: silverware set.
• Unknown location, 2400 block of Walnut Avenue: pit bull dog. (Recovered 12-26-2013)
• Residence, 5700 block of Glade Circle: truck box, lawn mower, garden tiller.
• Residence, 4300 block of Skyline Drive: lawn mower.
• Drug store, 400 block of East 10th Street: cash.
• Residence, 2500 block of Simpson Street: tablet computer.
• Residence, 4400 block of Welch Circle: navigation system, sunglasses, CDs, flashlights, tool set, door remote.
• Residence, 1500 block of Warrior Road: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix.
• Parking lot, 2400 block of US 431: tablet computer, jewelry, checkbook, CDs, cash.
• Residence, 4800 block of Mark Avenue: 1984 Toyota Xtracab truck, televisions, game console, games, fishing rods, laptop computer. (Some items recovered 12-31-2013)
• Bank, 900 block of Wilmer Avenue: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Friday.
• Unknown location, Mudd Street, Ohatchee: antique Coca Cola drink boxes, wiring, clock, heaters, metal sign, water fountain.
• Parking lot, Danview Road, Jacksonville: water heater parts, air conditioning parts, power box, washing machine, dryer, trash can.
• Residence, School Cutoff road, Jacksonville: cameras, game console, jewelry, jewelry box.
• Residence, Yuma Court, Anniston: firearms.
• Residence, Mandy Lane, Anniston: clothing, jewelry, boots.
• Residence, McClellan Road, Alexandria: laptop computer.
• Residence, Reads Mill Road, Wellington: German pointer dog.
• Residence, Bernard Couch Drive, Anniston: utility trailer.
• Residence, Burtram Drive, Eastaboga: 2000 Nissan Frontier.